Just Because she is so CUTE! I did not know how to title this Post, it was one of those days that you really never dream of having when you dream about growing up and getting married and having children. Now the day before was one of those dreamy days, You know you all get up and get ready to go see family and have a bar-b-Q and all the kids have a great time playing with their cousins, and as you sit around chit chatting your cousin tells you about this awful food poison that they had a couple days ago, and in your mind you are thinking, “I hope it was really food Poisoning and not the flu, cuz I really don’t want to deal with any kids getting sick” But you shake it off and enjoy the sweet fellowship with your family, especially since you may not see them again for about 10 mos.! Well we all went home and every things seemed fine and dandy UNTIL Sunday Morning as we were all, almost ready to go to church, I discover that Noah has a High Fever, and Logan says his tummy hurts, so I tell...
Comments
This is Freya <><
I'm glad your family is doing good.
I'v been blessed with my 7th pregnancy we are having identical
twin girls they are due in the middle of Jan. the Doctors that I
had are not working out for me,
do you know of any good OB GYN
DR.? please let me know if you do
I'm running out of time :)
God bless you on your adventures
in ministry.
Thank you my friend
Love Freya
I pray that get better soon
Love Freya <><
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Praying that the strep throat passes quickly and that your family stays healthy during this time. Praise the Lord for Mia nursing! I am proud of you for sticking it out! Take care and will check on you later.
Shari
Sorry to hear your sick, hope it doesn't go around. But, glad your not here :), ha, ha. We've all been suffering from allergies and colds, so I'm sure your glad your not here also. Found two photo albums on the top of cabinet. Do you want me to mail them to your mom, or just wait till you get back? I'm sure you've finished the others and are chomping at the bit to get to these.
Love ya,
Chris